Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

Box idea? ARC vs Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box idea? ARC vs Elite

ok so I don't really know how to word this but... with the 2020 champion diecasts (Elliott Cindric and Creed) how the ARC boxes have the "celebration design", and the Elites don't. While don't get me wrong the Elite boxes are very Sharp and Luxurious looking and SHOULD stay... it would be cool to put a sleeve of how the ARC boxes look over the Elite Box. This can also be applied to Diecasts with Special box art for ARC's and could be used as a sleeve to go over the Elite Boxes...... Call me lame but I appreciate quality packaging lol. This also influenced my decision on getting the Larson Champion car in ARC instead of Elite. (Just a Thought) I apologize if this was confusing to understand in anyway.

I understand but we try to keep the ELITE box for branding consistency. A sleeve is not an option as this is another added cost. I'll pass it by the marketing team as I think we have done it before with the Darlington cars.

Comment

Working...
    X