Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Attention All Users!

Now that the forum has been up for some time we will be going through and deleting users whose emails do not match customer accounts in our database. If you registered with an email not related to your Lionel Racing account it will be deleted.  You can register again with your correct email or you may update your email in our records by contacting the call center.  Please not this will be happening over the next several days.  
2 of 2 < >

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

jeff gordon sonoma win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeff gordon sonoma win

https://store.jeffgordon.com/store/

Alright, don’t get me wrong but I’m ready to see some other drivers and their raced wins get Nascar classic releases. Let’s see a Sterling Marlin, or a Rusty Wallace, or someone like that. That would be awesome lol. I love Jeff and all, but there are so many rainbow cars lol. I do appreciate that there are any Nascar classics period released, but man a Carl Edwards 2005 win or something like that would be sweet!
    Last edited by Blazethesol52; 10-18-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I want all of Gordon's wins made.

Comment

I’m interested in this one but gonna have to wait and see how many sponsors are missing

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
          I’m interested in this one but gonna have to wait and see how many sponsors are missing
          On the edited photo, missing logos: Pepsi, GMAC, Winston Cup Series, Nascar Racecar. Moog
          "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post

On the edited photo, missing logos: Pepsi, GMAC, Winston Cup Series, Nascar Racecar. Moog
            Yup and that's another hard pass for me because of it....

Comment

I ordered the arc and liquid color autographed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post

And that’s why I won’t order any of his newly released diecast. They are all so inaccurate that it would irritate the heck out of me to look at it and try to convince myself that it is accurate.

Comment

The art might changed, rights might be secured.

Looking at his Classic releases, his '98 schemes have all them sponsors on there.

So looking at his '99 scheme:

"Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Blazethesol52 View Post
                    Alright, don’t get me wrong but I’m ready to see some other drivers and their raced wins get Nascar classic releases. Let’s see a Sterling Marlin, or a Rusty Wallace, or someone like that. That would be awesome lol. I love Jeff and all, but there are so many rainbow cars lol. I do appreciate that there are any Nascar classics period released, but man a Carl Edwards 2005 win or something like that would be sweet!
                    Definitely agree but how many of those historical cars have DNP’d?? No one orders them. If I’m remembering right there was a Dale Jarrett and Mark Martin that both DNPd when they got into the HOF. All Lionel can do is offer them but if no one orders, what are they supposed to do? Jeff has had all of his offered meet MOQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Landon912 View Post

Definitely agree but how many of those historical cars have DNP’d?? No one orders them. If I’m remembering right there was a Dale Jarrett and Mark Martin that both DNPd when they got into the HOF. All Lionel can do is offer them but if no one orders, what are they supposed to do? Jeff has had all of his offered meet MOQ.
                      Jeff’s all make MOQ because they’re offered on his website and he still has a large following of fans that will buy every one. Especially when he puts his auto on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Landon912 View Post

That’s fair. Lionel needs to be able to make a profit with these things and Jeff Gordon cars are the most surefire thing

Comment

Smoke's first win would definitely make MOQ, but it's never been offered.

Comment

259 autographed sold so far. 119 liquid color and 140 arc autographed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fouraker View Post

Jeff’s all make MOQ because they’re offered on his website and he still has a large following of fans that will buy every one. Especially when he puts his auto on them.
                              Also from what I understand Jeff's team or something like that is coming to Lionel with the rights secured from sponsor's etc where Lionel isn't having to try and secure those

Comment

Working...
                              X