Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Full Race schedule for Talladega

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sauter clearly ran Herbst way down below the yellow line, so glad to see Nascar make the call that had to be made.

Comment

Hamlin had a Motor Issue have to start at the Back tommrow
      #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Elliott on the Cup Pole
        #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Ankrum Recovers from Speeding Penalty for Dega Top-10:

https://kickinthetires.net/ankrum-re...r-dega-top-10/

Comment

There was a fire caused by an electrical short inside the No. 52 Rick Ware Racing hauler. No word on what kind/if there was any damage:

https://kickinthetires.net/emergency...6mllbNqsugyBA0

Comment

Rain has stopped. Some isolated showers in area. Concern, in addition to any mist/developing storms, is cell that is entering Mississippi now and if it gets here. So it all depends on timing. Sundown 6:15pm. No lights. Likely need to start by 3:15. Lap 110 would be official race.
              #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Originally posted by Steelersfan1988 View Post
                Rain has stopped. Some isolated showers in area. Concern, in addition to any mist/developing storms, is cell that is entering Mississippi now and if it gets here. So it all depends on timing. Sundown 6:15pm. No lights. Likely need to start by 3:15. Lap 110 would be official race.
                Per Brian Neudorf (I think I spelled his name right), the NASCAR Weatherman, there is a 60% chance of racing today.

Comment

Originally posted by MotorsportRevolution View Post

Per Brian Neudorf (I think I spelled his name right), the NASCAR Weatherman, there is a 60% chance of racing today.
                  Pockrass Just posted This the tentative plan, if race doesn't get in today (and that just depends on timing of, if any, additional rain) is 2pm ET (1pm CT) start Monday. either on the Big NBC OR NBCSN
                  #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Green flag move up to 2:03 PM et
                    #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Surprised no one is talking about the Cup race.
                      "Bent fenders, hurt feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick​

Comment

Byron takes stage 1
                        #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Nascar weather has rain for the rest of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                            Surprised no one is talking about the Cup race.
                            Rain.. rain.. rain.. go away, but more rain is on it's way.
                            Established since 1998

Comment

Radar shows the track is under rain again and a lot, A LOT more to come through.

Nascar needs to call it for tomorrow.

Comment

Called. Tomorrow at 2pm EST...

Comment

Working...
                                X