Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Full Race schedule for Talladega

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blaney passed below the yellow

Comment

Congrats to Blaney! Great finish!

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
        Well its Offical NASCAR Said he didnt
        #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

I saw the same thing, and then Nascar with the no caution with two cars head on into the wall with over half the tri-oval still to go. Kind of ridiculous. But with the 12 taking a spot, thats 2 of the 8 spots taken now where some favorites are going to be shutout.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelersfan1988 View Post

Well its Offical NASCAR Said he didnt
            Well he did, now whether or not it's a penalty is nascar's call

Comment

Well he did, now whether or not it's a penalty is nascar's call
              Dont think NASCAR Wanted another issue Like Saturday Finish
              #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Most every race at Talladega is just a crap shoot with the strong possibility that playoff final favorites are going to get caught up in the “big one” & miss out on advancing to the top 8. ... I really wish it wasn’t one of the Playoff races..
                Last edited by Nascar24; 10-14-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Wouldnt it b terrible if all 3 hms cars get eliminated this sunday

Comment

• Alan Harkleroad
                    Alan Harkleroad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I see it happening. Needing to win 2 stages and outrun the 2 / 22 to take a spot is pretty much a must win for any of them. So I think they are done.

• Steelersfan1988
                    Steelersfan1988 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Base off the Spring Race
                    Chase Get 19 Stages Between Stage 1 and 2 and a Playoff Point
                    Alex Get 7 Stages Point in Stage 2
                    Brad only get 4 Stage Points in Stage 1 But win the Race
                    Joey Only Get 1 Stage Point in Stage 1
                    Clint Get 6 Stage Points Between Stage 1 and 2
                    Bryon Get 0 Stage Points

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post

I saw the same thing, and then Nascar with the no caution with two cars head on into the wall with over half the tri-oval still to go. Kind of ridiculous. But with the 12 taking a spot, thats 2 of the 8 spots taken now where some favorites are going to be shutout.
                  So yeah,you two are professionals??? So you two know it all? ALL I saw was hard racing with platform Nascar gave. But please let us know your extreme detailed experience...

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post

So yeah,you two are professionals??? So you two know it all? ALL I saw was hard racing with platform Nascar gave. But please let us know your extreme detailed experience...
                    Are you upset... want a tissue? Even on Motormouths they discussed him hitting newman and going below the line, however NASCAR made a no call. So yeah I am not the only person who see's that... So do the analysts. Just is what it is.

Comment

Are you upset... want a tissue? Even on Motormouths they discussed him hitting newman and going below the line, however NASCAR made a no call. So yeah I am not the only person who see's that... So do the analysts. Just is what it is.
                      Analysis? No, you said want a tissue. Sorry you keyboard type strong much? Simple. Its Dega racing Maybe you need a set back and valume. Dont correct Unless you are ready to admit you jumped the gun.

Comment

NASCAR DIDNT Want to have the Same issue Like Saturday Truck Finish
                        #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post

Analysis? No, you said want a tissue. Sorry you keyboard type strong much? Simple. Its Dega racing Maybe you need a set back and valume. Dont correct Unless you are ready to admit you jumped the gun.
                          Only one of us has attitude in our keyboard talk and it's you there senior! And yes it's Dega racing which is always a mess and crapshoot/crapshow. This is no exception. But the paid analysts mentioned the exact same thing 2 of us were talking about. Not something I made up. NASCAR opted not to make a call and now it is what it is. Does not make it right after what they did in trucks or in the past where they made bad calls and then flipflop. Just is what it is with this race and this sports continued inconsistent calls. I stand by my opinion that there should have been a caution with both those cars going head on in the wall.

Comment

• Thunderstruck
                            Thunderstruck commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Stand by your choice. But dont bleed the condescending tone you exempt. You still hold the same question. Just because it's what happened that's what is set in gold. The only one trying to push an option is you.... you must be bored and easily effected ... learn to know, how serious your opinion is taken. Preaching to me? Nope. You want people to follow you. And I call BS. I dont agree with you period.

Originally posted by Steelersfan1988 View Post

NASCAR DIDNT Want to have the Same issue Like Saturday Truck Finish
                          Exactly.... that blew up in there face. And they didnt want it to be the headline again. And it would have been. Also they get the benefit of the storyline for next week that 2 of the round of 8 are now taken by 2 drivers who wont see the round of 4 without some help. And some of the folks who have been better all season are going to miss the cut. So good for NASCAR and the show, not so much for some of the teams it impacts.

Comment

Exactly.... that blew up in there face. And they didnt want it to be the headline again. And it would have been. Also they get the benefit of the storyline for next week that 2 of the round of 8 are now taken by 2 drivers who wont see the round of 4 without some help. And some of the folks who have been better all season are going to miss the cut. So good for NASCAR and the show, not so much for some of the teams it impacts.
                            to think if NASCAR Throw the Caution for 37 in the Air on Last Lap i think Newman Had win the Race But NASCAR Keep it green to the checkard Flag
                            #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Working...
                            X