Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

Full Race schedule for Talladega

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NASCAR said Blaney was forced below the yellow line so no penalty. ... NASCAR has the discretion whether to penalize someone who does force the other car below.

From NASCAR on letting the leaders race to the finish: they were monitoring those cars / drivers and started rolling emergency equipment to those cars as soon as they crossed the S/F line
    #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post

So yeah,you two are professionals??? So you two know it all? ALL I saw was hard racing with platform Nascar gave. But please let us know your extreme detailed experience...
      dont melt there snowflake, i wanted blaney to win and pointed out he went below the yellow

Comment

Originally posted by Steelersfan1988 View Post
        NASCAR said Blaney was forced below the yellow line so no penalty. ... NASCAR has the discretion whether to penalize someone who does force the other car below.

From NASCAR on letting the leaders race to the finish: they were monitoring those cars / drivers and started rolling emergency equipment to those cars as soon as they crossed the S/F line
        so inconsistency is back, well it was nice for the 1 day they had consistency. if they penalized sauter they needed to penalize newman

Comment

Thunderstruck Only one of us is condescending and again it's you. You seem like the keyboard warrior here. Let it go and move on. At no point did I talk down to you. I was taking part in the discussion. You had the attitude and started in with it at my response which had nothing to do with you. Maybe you should check yourself since all this forum keyboard talk has you so worked up. I am not the one who was belittling people for having an opinion. That trophy goes to you.

Comment

i really dont like the comment feature on this new forum

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post

dont melt there snowflake, i wanted blaney to win and pointed out he went below the yellow
              Snowflake ....wow.... comming from a Kyle fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
                Thunderstruck Only one of us is condescending and again it's you. You seem like the keyboard warrior here. Let it go and move on. At no point did I talk down to you. I was taking part in the discussion. You had the attitude and started in with it at my response which had nothing to do with you. Maybe you should check yourself since all this forum keyboard talk has you so worked up. I am not the one who was belittling people for having an opinion. That trophy goes to you.
                Yeah once again I see a connection.... so sad two guys cant think for their selves.... but hey...everyone needs help every now and then. Once you get into common sense. These two need more help.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
                  Check my self... maybe you and your supporter should realize. Not everyone takes team orders.

Comment

Check my self... maybe you and your supporter should realize. Not everyone takes team orders.
                    What does team orders have to do with anything being discussed?

Comment

• Thunderstruck
                      Thunderstruck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe you should ask yourself...how strong you approach another member. Maybe you should study more. I could care less your opinion or the other guys opinion. It's simple. Your arent dumb. And trust me I ain't neither. Next response is on you....

Well it's nice to see the forum is back to its usual self, really think lionel gonna kick themselves for adding a flag button on post

Comment

Well it's nice to see the forum is back to its usual self, really think lionel gonna kick themselves for adding a flag button on post
                      Glad you are having fun....

Comment

Glad you are having fun....
                        Seems like your the most upset person on this forum

Comment

You have fun,it was a great race. Regardless team affiliation. Guess new members need to learn their place... but some of us wont. Good luck.

Comment

Seems like your the most upset person on this forum
                            Nope that would be you and the butthurt guy...but it's ok. Counseling could be offered But thanks. Appreciate the concern. But yeah,glad I am not as uptight as you.

Comment

Nope that would be you and the butthurt guy...but it's ok. Counseling could be offered But thanks. Appreciate the concern. But yeah,glad I am not as uptight as you.
                              All i can do is laugh so hard at your pathetic way of hiding your anger, something tells me you wont last long on this forum.

Comment

• Thunderstruck
                                Thunderstruck commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You sure? Just want to make sure. You two seem to be the only ones attacking a difference of opinion. But please rule on.
                            Working...
                            X