Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

It's about time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I posted in the Ask Lionel forum:

Thank you to all the good people at Lionel Racing and their IT department for getting the forums back online. I know myself, as well as many other collectors appreciate the time and effort that is put in to keep a FREE resource running. It is very nice to stay informed and to be able to share with other members.

Comment

Originally posted by LionelRacing View Post

Sorry guys.....we didn't get a warning. The site crashed. It was done. And the company could not/would not repair.
      Yeah, thanks for getting this little world of ours going again.

What about a "General Discussion" section again? Don't believe I see that anywhere now...

Comment

Interesting Forum for sure.

Comment

WOW it’s glad to be back! Hi Everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by GryWlf777 View Post
            I know myself, as well as many other collectors appreciate the time and effort that is put in to keep a FREE resource running.
            Access to the forum is for RCCA members, a membership that is paid for.
            "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Hello America!

Comment

Took me a day to realize the forum was back, lol

Comment

All of my post were lost I feel like a nobody now LOL Say Nothing Ford!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X