Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

2020 Go Bowling 235 AT Daytona Road Couse Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Go Bowling 235 AT Daytona Road Couse Discussion Thread

Thomas Nascar24 Hope this helps
    FRIDAY, AUGUST 14
    2 p.m. ET Final Practice No TV
    5 p.m. ET General Tire 100 MAVTV
    SATURDAY, AUGUST 15
    3 p.m. ET UNOH 188

SUNDAY, AUGUST 16
    Noon ET Sunoco 159
    3 p.m. ET Go Bowling 235

Cup Entry List

xfinty
    #SupportLangleySpeedway

Trucks
    #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

#SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Oh man, this is going to be so fun to watch. Allmendinger is my pick for xfinity, I have no idea for cup.

Comment

I think Chase will be my pick for cup, he’s always really good on the road courses, he’s won the last 2 road course races. But at the same time no one has run this track before so who knows. Of course you have to think Denny and Harvick will probably be up there, the Penske guys, and the Gibbs guys, though.

Comment

Yea, this is going to be a great race. With no practice that charge into turn 1 is going to be something to behold...might be beneficial to be starting outside the top 5...

Comment

Originally posted by FOX View Post
              I think Chase will be my pick for cup, he’s always really good on the road courses, he’s won the last 2 road course races. But at the same time no one has run this track before so who knows. Of course you have to think Denny and Harvick will probably be up there, the Penske guys, and the Gibbs guys, though.
              Kyle Busch run it back in January in the rolax 24
              #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Originally posted by Steelersfan1988 View Post

True, but it did not have the chicane on the front stretch that was added a few weeks ago. I think Chase is a favorite, but I would like to see JJ get a win also....Plus I do not like Kyle Busch....lol

Comment

Originally posted by raceman5000 View Post

True, but it did not have the chicane on the front stretch that was added a few weeks ago. I think Chase is a favorite, but I would like to see JJ get a win also....Plus I do not like Kyle Busch....lol
                  yea these GTD Cars wouldnt have Gone 200 mph into Road course turn 1
                  #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Originally posted by raceman5000 View Post
                    Yea, this is going to be a great race. With no practice that charge into turn 1 is going to be something to behold...might be beneficial to be starting outside the top 5...
                    Or be beneficial to start up front and stay up front

Comment

Originally posted by Steelersfan1988 View Post

That’s true but the cup cars are so much different then the Rolex cars that I don’t think it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by FOX View Post
                        That’s true but the cup cars are so much different then the Rolex cars that I don’t think it matters.
                        Running the layout of the track will help drivers that have over the years. While the braking points will be different, they still have a sense of where going into the corners.

Steelersfan1988

Has there been any mention of the use of 'wets'? Well cuss... it's Florida.

No Chicane for Start/RS like Charlotte?
                        Last edited by Lastlap; 08-13-2020, 12:12 PM.
                        "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post

Running the layout of the track will help drivers that have over the years. While the braking points will be different, they still have a sense of where going into the corners.
                          That’s true.

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post

Steelersfan1988

Has there been any mention of the use of 'wets'? Well cuss... it's Florida.

No Chicane for Start/RS like Charlotte?
                            i think Pockrass Said they are the same wet tires used at Road America if it Rains Cant Race in Lighting
                            #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Oh wow... Nascar will let the cars run (using the Oval) if it rains?
                              "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Working...
                              X