Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

2021 NASCAR Paint Schemes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Red matches the brand, black is too MGD.
    "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

    Comment


    • Click image for larger version

Name:	22AC2FCB-805F-4480-9285-8831CDDF05CF.png
Views:	243
Size:	616.8 KB
ID:	77585

      Comment


      • Click image for larger version

Name:	6D7C4370-E505-4465-8255-B67E4BF565A5.png
Views:	235
Size:	407.1 KB
ID:	77587

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
          Red matches the brand, black is too MGD.
          U Are right DW
          #SupportLangleySpeedway

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nascar24 View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	6D7C4370-E505-4465-8255-B67E4BF565A5.png
Views:	235
Size:	407.1 KB
ID:	77587
            Looks like a genetic patriotic scheme from a video game

            Comment


            • Pic from Hendrick store... Haven’t seen an official announcement, but hoping it’s a scheme we see on the car soon!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	CA0F8775-A84E-46BE-8C83-C3B8A4AF38A0.png
Views:	213
Size:	945.4 KB
ID:	77766

              Comment


              • Also thought a white base/red trim would work for the logo but that blue/scheme looks great!
                "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nascar24 View Post
                  Pic from Hendrick store... Haven’t seen an official announcement, but hoping it’s a scheme we see on the car soon!

                  Click image for larger version  Name:	CA0F8775-A84E-46BE-8C83-C3B8A4AF38A0.png Views:	58 Size:	945.4 KB ID:	77766
                  It's official, Daytona baby.

                  Click image for larger version  Name:	CX52122VIOKL-01.jpg Views:	7 Size:	266.9 KB ID:	78540
                  Last edited by Empire Racing; 08-17-2021, 12:39 PM.
                  Established since 1998

                  Comment


                  • Lionel's website has these up for pre-order. description states that the paint scheme will be used at Daytona in a couple of weeks.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by raceman5000; 08-17-2021, 12:48 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by raceman5000 View Post
                      Lionel's website has these up for pre-order. description states that the paint scheme will be used at Daytona in a couple of weeks.
                      Cool!

                      Comment


                      • Cool Larson scheme

                        Comment


                        • Chase Scheme for Southern 500
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	E9FsUesX0AEswRM?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	476.4 KB
ID:	78609
                          #SupportLangleySpeedway

                          Comment


                          • Click image for larger version

Name:	project_20210818_1252477-01_740x.png
Views:	118
Size:	420.0 KB
ID:	78611
                            Established since 1998

                            Comment


                            • Cornfed
                              Cornfed commented
                              Editing a comment
                              This reminds me of Denny Hamlin’s autism paint schemes.

                          • Originally posted by Empire Racing View Post
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	project_20210818_1252477-01_740x.png
Views:	118
Size:	420.0 KB
ID:	78611
                            Meh 😏

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by one4smoke View Post

                              Meh 😏
                              A Kid made it and 9 is not right
                              #SupportLangleySpeedway

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X