Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Autographed jimmie johnson/chase elliott passing the torch 2020 raced version 1:24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sports Today (the company that runs Jimmie's store and the Hendrick store) is complete trash. I have orders from over a year ago that they won't ship out because one item from each one isn't in stock yet. I have reached out to their customer service several times and they insist they cannot ship partial orders.

Comment

• Empire Racing
      Empire Racing commented
      Editing a comment
      They are a trashy company, and it's stupid how they handle things. lol.

Originally posted by 7TimeFan View Post
    Sports Today (the company that runs Jimmie's store and the Hendrick store) is complete trash. I have orders from over a year ago that they won't ship out because one item from each one isn't in stock yet. I have reached out to their customer service several times and they insist they cannot ship partial orders.
    Yep… I have had nothing but bad experiences. I ordered the Larson Autographed Phoenix Elite back in December and the payment never went through, it was stuck on pending for like 3 weeks and then disappeared. It says my order is still processing but they never billed me so I have no idea what is going on.
    Last edited by WickedFan; 05-13-2022, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• DonCarp24Phan
      DonCarp24Phan commented
      Editing a comment
      They do not bill up front anymore The payment will process for a week or two then fall off.

• WickedFan
      WickedFan commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not realize that… thanks for the heads up! I guess my order is good then

Just pass the ONE year and SIX month Anniversary, and they still have not shipped from The Jimmie Johnson store! Also you had to pay tax on it at the JJ store, unlike if you bought it from The Chase Elliott Store, and the CE store has shipped already. lol.

Well it's past Mid-April, it's Mid-May now, and still nothing. lol.

"We would like to inform you that due to a vendor production delay, the release date for this item has been delayed to mid-April 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Your order will ship on or around the release date, and you will receive an email confirmation when your order ships."

We again apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Jimmie Johnson Store
    Last edited by Empire Racing; 05-17-2022, 12:31 PM.
    Established since 1998

Comment

I cancelled mine today...bunch of crooks at the JJ store aka MusicToday

Comment

Never mind, it was mentioned above, the Chase Elliott store shipped out their allocation of this Autographed Elite Set 2 weeks ago.
        Last edited by JJ8xChampOddsNotSoGood; 05-19-2022, 02:58 PM.

Comment

June 1, 2022 and they still haven't shipped out from The Jimmie Johnson Store.
          Established since 1998

Comment

Bump, for 6-7-2022, not yet. lol.
            Established since 1998

Comment

This is sad...total incompetence by Music Today, maybe 1 update in 1.5 years on it? I'm glad I snagged mine from CE store late and cancelled the JJ store one.

Comment

I am DONE ordering from the HMS Store... I am still waiting on my Byron Homestead win Auto Elite... The car was ordered last March...

Comment

I was just talking to a buddy of mine last night who is a Larson collector and preordered all of Larson's autographed Elite's from last year and he is up in arms over the way they handle everything and said he called and cancelled everything but the race win autographed Elite's. I told him I thought one of the problems is they just do not take orders for HMS they do all kinds of stuff. If you look at their website worse than Amazon and to me Amazon is the worse site I have ever seen. It's like a online swap meet or as some call it a flea market?

Comment

Hump Day bump, and another week has gone by. lol. They still haven't shipped from the Jimmie Johnson Store.
                    Last edited by Empire Racing; 06-16-2022, 01:38 AM.
                    Established since 1998

Comment

I canceled mine a while ago for a full refund. Slightly after the 1 year mark. This is part of the reason I now pre-order no auto elite items from HMS. Its not a priority to HMS to make sure their fans and collectors get the merchandise in a timely fashion. I would rather keep my money, pay the markup if i have to when they come out and be able to be picky to make sure the auto's are nice and clean and damage free.

Comment

Love HMS out on the track, but their merch store is a fu*king joke (aka Music Today, why are they the vendor HMS goes through?). Flat up once got an email from them once about an item that hadn’t shipped yet and the response basically said they would ship the item when it’s convenient for them to ship it. Thankfully they let me cancel that item that hadn’t shipped 2 1/2 weeks since I bought it. Such a shame too as I see the HMS store offers all these Auto’d cars but if takes over a year to get them it’s too much of a hassle and feels like your getting conned as a consumer.

Feel bad for the people who just wanted their auto JJ/CE set from the JJ Store (dumb Music Today AGAIN) only for them to not give a rats ass about their customers who spent nearly $500 on these cars. At least the CE Store shipped out their sets based on some replies earlier so there’s at least some good news.

Comment

• Steelersfan1988
                          Steelersfan1988 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          IF I order something from HMS It will be form There Gift Shop Part of the Online Store not Music Today Part

All the auto'd elite raced wins are pre ordered Just wait. Be with yourself. like traffic. LOL
                        Raced version ELITES or GTFO!

Kevin Harvick MICHIGAN Auto'd Sweep Set
                        I have DIN # 14 and din # 61 Looking to match

View my showcase here: https://garage.lionel.com/dash/mycol.../FRANKSnBEANS/

For sale/trade:

- 2005 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 1/24 ELITE Budweiser Chicago Raced Win
                        - 2014 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 1/24 ELITE Liquid Color National Guard Raced Pocono Win Autographed w/ COA
                        - 2020 William Byron Darlington Jimmie Johnson Retro Throwback Tribute ELITE

Comment

New business venture: take over the HMS e-store.

Comment

• Steelersfan1988
                            Steelersfan1988 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Some of HMS E Store Ships form the Race Shop
                        Working...
                        X