Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Autographed jimmie johnson/chase elliott passing the torch 2020 raced version 1:24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
    This doesn't make any sense..... if they are signed then why aren't they shipping?
    They probably had Quality issues (Bubbling & Cracking), and probably had to redo the cars at the factory, and probably had to wait for them to come back from the China boat trip. It's beyond Ridiculous now.

Leave a comment:

• kwobubba
    replied
    Yeah, I’d cancel that crap.

Leave a comment:

• Thunderstruck
    replied
    This doesn't make any sense..... if they are signed then why aren't they shipping?

Leave a comment:

• Chip28018
    replied
    Man everyone should cancel and make them be stuck with em.

Leave a comment:

• Axalta24
    replied
    Grandma moses was slow but she was old

Leave a comment:

• Empire Racing
    replied
    Nada, nothing, no progress.

Leave a comment:

• waffle88
    replied
    Still stunned Lionel can’t reach out or comment on this. I get the whole it’s not their problem/business thing but IMHO only serious collectors ordered these and a little help could go a long way. (Only because it’s the most expensive MSRP ever, I get not doing this EVERY time.)

Leave a comment:

• Empire Racing
    commented on 's reply
    That's good that they fixed the autographed Cadillac cars blunder. I have no idea why they are holding on to the sets, and not shipping them out. Maybe their waiting on the 2 year anniversary in a couple of months. lol.

• 197SM_
    commented on 's reply
    well on a positive note - they did finally send out the autographed cadillac cars - so at least they fixed that issue but I am like you still waiting on this set

• Empire Racing
    replied
    Still nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Alan Harkleroad
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, when you take peoples money for a long hold for a product and dont provide the product it should be returned with interest

• Empire Racing
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, what's up with that, what's The Jimmie Johnson Store doing with the sets not shipping them out.
    Last edited by Empire Racing; 08-07-2022, 01:08 PM.

• Empire Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by Fireball88 View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	459.1 KB
ID:	114778

This is what they look like. This is not mind.
    Right, The Chase Elliott Store already shipped their allotment out like 3 months ago.

Leave a comment:

• Empire Racing
    commented on 's reply
    I was thinking the same thing about the interest, or a discount for still having to waiting until this present day.

• kspool
    commented on 's reply
    They should have to pay interest too.
Working...
X