Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Autographed jimmie johnson/chase elliott passing the torch 2020 raced version 1:24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderstruck
    commented on 's reply
    Well I hope you get one soon....

• Empire Racing
    commented on 's reply
    Not yet, I haven't received a shipping notification.

• one4smoke
    commented on 's reply
    Lmao! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Thunderstruck
    replied
    Glad to see the beginning of shipping.... But dang... that ruins the sipping and pondering, and imagination thread....

Leave a comment:

• Texas3
    commented on 's reply
    be positive !!
    whats the worse that can happen ??
    Chase auto'd Jimmies car,
    and
    Jimmie auto'd Chase's car...........................

• Empire Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by 197SM_ View Post
    Got shipping confirmation on this today finally
    Hopefully it won't be damaged or any quality issues, when you finally receive it after all this time, that would be a kick in the groin.

Leave a comment:

• Alan Harkleroad
    commented on 's reply
    Funny thing when it was Fanatics is that both Lionel and Fanatics shared the exact same warehouse in Charlotte for the diecasts. There was only a cage wall separating the 2 stores. And Fanatics was faster than Lionel and they were the owner of said items.

• kspool
    replied
    NASCAR.com is just as bad. I haven't ordered from them in a very long time. The last car I bought from them was an exclusively autographed Dale Jr. car -- the Soldier of Steel. After numerous calls, my cars finally shipped. Guess it was worth the effort since I got the door number.

Leave a comment:

• Chevywolf30
    commented on 's reply
    Top 10 images before disaster

• JacobParajecki
    replied
    holy crap is this debacle finally starting to come to an end

Leave a comment:

• Empire Racing
    commented on 's reply
    I hope so, it's been way too long enough. 197SM_

• Empire Racing