Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

2020 NASCAR Paint Schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of sweet schemes for this weekend! Surely most will be announced.......

Comment

• #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

• Truex USO car is just sick! Video over on hit twitter page

Comment

• Originally posted by KB18 View Post
          Truex USO car is just sick! Video over on hit twitter page
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Truex.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	21766
          Established since 1998

Comment

• Originally posted by KB18 View Post
            Truex USO car is just sick! Video over on hit twitter page
            Completely agree!! Adding in the bald eagle this year makes it even better!

Comment

• Disappointed that Busch/Light doesn't run a patriotic scheme.
              "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

• Originally posted by RG7Truex19MattyD21Fan View Post

Completely agree!! Adding in the bald eagle this year makes it even better!
                Doesn't it though!? First thing that caught my attention when I played the video.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	EYtD6zrWsAAr9oW.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	21790Click image for larger version

Name:	EYtOCfoWAAUeGmk.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	21791

Comment

• Always love the Geico Gecko Camo.

Comment

• Coca Cola 600 and Darlington Southern 500 when they started the Throwback schemes are the two races I look ultra forward to every year for nice new paint schemes.

Comment

• Not bad at all!Click image for larger version

Name:	34-loves-coca-cola-600.png
Views:	123
Size:	371.1 KB
ID:	21796

Comment

• Originally posted by Empire Racing View Post
                          Daniel Suárez. lol.

Click image for larger version  Name:	98830045_3584893854877217_3325341105662197760_o.jpg Views:	85 Size:	68.7 KB ID:	21258
                          I'll wait to get it on Ebay for $10 plus free shipping!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                            Disappointed that Busch/Light doesn't run a patriotic scheme.
                            They should have used Budweiser and let fans vote red white or blue to have the scheme match the cans they are advertising. Or somehow combined the 3 can colors into once scheme

Comment

• Originally posted by LGBlues19 View Post
                              They should have used Budweiser and let fans vote red white or blue to have the scheme match the cans they are advertising. Or somehow combined the 3 can colors into once scheme
                              The last Budwieser fan vote wasn't too great a scheme for Harvick. But their '12 Unites was aswesome.

Busch has a great patriotic hat with red/white & blue, would make for a great scheme IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post

The last Budwieser fan vote wasn't too great a scheme for Harvick. But their '12 Unites was aswesome.

Busch has a great patriotic hat with red/white & blue, would make for a great scheme IMO.
                                The hat is just a New Era template design

I was thinking the same design on each but fans would pick the color they liked the best to run the scheme as to match the cans Click image for larger version

Name:	ffe302a0-2b05-4643-8f08-509953896e42_1140x641.png
Views:	76
Size:	618.0 KB
ID:	21882

Comment

Working...
                                X