Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

2020 NASCAR Paint Schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing is, although Busch is a AB brand, Buds marketing is a different dept. So normally no cross over, that's why Jr never had a Bud Light scheme.

But the cans are cool.
    "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
      Thing is, although Busch is a AB brand, Buds marketing is a different dept. So normally no cross over, that's why Jr never had a Bud Light scheme.

But the cans are cool.
      Yeah that's why I said too bad Budresser isn't still the sponsor. I deal with the Bud Light people quite a bit at work since they did some special stuff for us this past year

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	22013 Niece Motorsports trucks...

Comment

• Very Niece.

Comment

• I hate how they are doing the hashtags along the quarter panel instead of Busch or even Buschhhhh
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by LGBlues19 View Post
              I hate how they are doing the hashtags along the quarter panel instead of Busch or even Buschhhhh
              Would have been nicer yes. Having said that, I will take both of these!

Comment

• Updated face scheme:

Last edited by Lastlap; 05-26-2020, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Newman's Roush Performance scheme for Charlotte this Wednesday. I think it's my new favorite of the year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E6BC2337-A9A7-4CC6-B924-059B265933D7.jpeg
Views:	137
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	22158
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by LGBlues19 View Post
                    I hate how they are doing the hashtags along the quarter panel instead of Busch or even Buschhhhh
                    Those are beautiful, Lionel better offer both, not just skip bowyers again

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
                      Yep. Shame the Pocono BL scheme wasn't offered.

Comment

• Newman car looks very nice.

Comment

Hope so too! I personally prefer Bowyers with the yellow being more prominent than #4s. Like the can.

Comment

• "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                              I’ll admit, wasn’t expecting a new scheme for this

Comment

I’ll admit, wasn’t expecting a new scheme for this
                                I kind of like the design though. The mountains scheme is starting to look a bit stale

Comment

Working...
                                X