Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

2020 NASCAR Paint Schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LGBlues19 View Post
    The mountains scheme is starting to look a bit stale
    "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

• Comment

• #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

• Originally posted by Steelersfan1988 View Post
          Best looking SHR scheme of the year so far. I really like how the graphics on the side mimic part of the F from the Ford logo.

Also if you soon in on the hood it looks like there is a graphic of a person standing as well as on the side some sort of graphic too within the blue
          Last edited by LGBlues19; 05-29-2020, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• The DEWnited States Program is Back. Probably another paint scheme coming soon for Elliott.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.png
Views:	193
Size:	310.9 KB
ID:	22667
            Established since 1998

Comment

• Corey Lajoie's car for Sunday's Bristol race looks great. Would look nice next to Bubbas AF car. Having a time unloading pic on this phone. Can someone do the honors for me? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-29-23-17-36.png
Views:	193
Size:	277.3 KB
ID:	22669

Comment

• I got it!

Comment

• LaJoie's car looks great

Comment

18 Atlanta Cup
                    I THINK Atlanta This Sunday
                    #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

I THINK Atlanta This Sunday
                      It says that on the entry list but the JGR site shows the brownie

Comment

• After the west coast swing this car was supposed to race next round. Car was wrapped and loaded up in transporter till the world put the brakes on everything. JGR even did a nice little video on the car with two team members.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post

It says that on the entry list but the JGR site shows the brownie
                          Lucky enough i didnt deleated the other Race thread both entry list said the same thing
                          #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

• i saved the Lionel pic when it was available for preorder. Hope it runs and is reconsidered for production! Click image for larger version  Name:	ES2eou4XQAYpIRV.jpg Views:	0 Size:	425.3 KB ID:	22999

Comment

• Miami Homestead Version
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	ES2eou4XgAE-92p.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	439.2 KB
ID:	23001

Comment

• Originally posted by KB18 View Post
                                i saved the Lionel pic when it was available for preorder. Hope it runs and is reconsidered for production! Click image for larger version Name:	ES2eou4XQAYpIRV.jpg Views:	0 Size:	425.3 KB ID:	22999
                                info is right here
                                https://www.lionelracingforum.com/fo...h-m-m-messages
                                #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Working...
                                X