Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

2020 NASCAR Paint Schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Merica!

"Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
      'Merica!

That’s beautiful

Comment

• I like

Comment

• 10 FOR Sunday
          Click image for larger version

Name:	EcRy8o4X0AALwBc?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	28431
          #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

• Byron All-Star car. Running the Seaglass car again. Sorry, but the number placement makes me wanna vomit. It looks like the scheme designer was drunk when they did it and screwed up the number placement
            Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah, the concept needs work.
              "Bent fenders. Hurt Feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick

Comment

• I like the Almirola

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	734CA8E7-B9E3-4FF8-94D8-8A7B5C2484F6.jpeg
Views:	122
Size:	257.7 KB
ID:	28618

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	106554981_3094036873975787_6430814958045919354_o.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	28627
                    Established since 1998

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                      Yeah, the concept needs work.
                      For sure. All they did was kick the same number back and add the hood logo to the door. My daughter could have done that No creative thought at all

Comment

• Originally posted by RG7Truex19MattyD21Fan View Post
                        Byron All-Star car. Running the Seaglass car again. Sorry, but the number placement makes me wanna vomit. It looks like the scheme designer was drunk when they did it and screwed up the number placement
                        Now that I see that example I think the number would look better behind the wheels. Maybe other teams execute this format better. Or maybe it's just all the white lettering , logo, and number that throws off the look. This could allow Axalta to actually have some decent looking flames though. No one has had a proper flames paint scheme. Smokes Burger King has been the closest but still needed some tweaks to really nail it. The 24 has always never flowed right, had too much and too many styles. Harvicks is too chunky and doesn't flow well either. That goes for both his Mobil1 and the Daytona Busch schemes

Comment

• It looks more confusing to recognize the car number for the side, car 24 A from one side. lol.
                          Last edited by Empire Racing; 07-08-2020, 09:48 PM.
                          Established since 1998

Comment

• The teams are just completely lazy with this effort to make the change. Which is good because it looks so bad it cant stay.

but if they did it right they could look great.

Name:	EcckyyQWsAky1AG.jpeg
Views:	100
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	28702

Comment

• Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
                              The teams are just completely lazy with this effort to make the change. Which is good because it looks so bad it cant stay.

but if they did it right they could look great.

Name:	EcckyyQWsAky1AG.jpeg
Views:	100
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	28702
                              It's doesn't matter how bad the execution is this go around. The sponsors are gonna love that extra logo on the side of the car and want to have that all the time. They will view it as a better ROI of their sponsorship

Comment

• Alan Harkleroad
                                Alan Harkleroad commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Maybe but if it looks like Garbage all the merchandise they sell goes in the crapper. No one is going to buy the garbage replicas of what they are planning to run. They are absolutely horrible so far.

• LGBlues19
                                LGBlues19 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Well to be fair all that's been seen is Hendrick examples and they haven't really had any good looking schemes from a design standpoint. So far the bar is pretty low. Most of the merchandise i buy is based off the design overall not the car on it. Lately there hasent been any designs I've wanted to spend my money on. The Harvick Beer white tshirt was the most ok design and the last one I bought in about 2 years. Would have bought the Briscoe Darlington one if it wasn't on a blue shirt. Ironic how much I hate blue shirts since that's about 85% what our team store offers

• Matty D Kentucky scheme

Name:	21-625x340.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	28728

Comment

Working...
                              X