Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

Chastain Nutrien Ag Promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baynefanatic6
    replied
    Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post

Closest branch? I don’t even know what they are
    An agricultural company. Go to their website and under the find a location tab you can find the closest one.

Leave a comment:

• Jlogano22
    replied
    Originally posted by cartervolk View Post
    Just got a response from someone who works for the people who run that marketplace site. He said “Unfortunately the Nutrien AG Solutions webstore is for employees only. I would suggest contacting the closest branch to you, and I’m sure they could place an order on your behalf.” So I’m gonna see if I can do that. Fingers crossed...
    Closest branch? I don’t even know what they are

Leave a comment:

• Speedy249
    replied
    Im gonna try also and see what they say

Leave a comment:

• cartervolk
    replied
    Just got a response from someone who works for the people who run that marketplace site. He said “Unfortunately the Nutrien AG Solutions webstore is for employees only. I would suggest contacting the closest branch to you, and I’m sure they could place an order on your behalf.” So I’m gonna see if I can do that. Fingers crossed...

Leave a comment:

• Baynefanatic6
    replied
    Originally posted by Steelersfan1988 View Post

or Check on the team Store Site
    Kaulig site won’t have them (at least for now) as all of the cars went to Nutrien.

Leave a comment:

• Steelersfan1988
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedy249 View Post
    Gonna have to find someone whose a member to pick a few up
    or Check on the team Store Site

Leave a comment:

• Speedy249
    replied
    Gonna have to find someone whose a member to pick a few up

Leave a comment:

• Speedy249
    replied
    Agreed a huge dissapoinment if its a member deal

Leave a comment:

• Jlogano22
    replied
    Originally posted by Baynefanatic6 View Post
    Judging by what it says under the FAQ, it sounds like you have to be a member of a branch to be able to create an account.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A0941844-0261-40BE-BA5C-EE8264BB0FD9.jpeg
Views:	203
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	710
    They better not, I swear to god

Leave a comment:

• cartervolk
    replied
    Well dang, that’s a huge disappointment.....

Leave a comment:

• Baynefanatic6
    replied
    Judging by what it says under the FAQ, it sounds like you have to be a member of a branch to be able to create an account.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A0941844-0261-40BE-BA5C-EE8264BB0FD9.jpeg
Views:	203
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	710

Leave a comment:

• Speedy249
    replied
    Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
    Oh man I’m definitely buying one of these as soon as they fix their stupid account issue
    Me too man. Been waiting for these. I was expecting 40-50 bucks on these. 25 is,excellent

Leave a comment:

• Speedy249
    replied
    Originally posted by cartervolk View Post
    Yeah just saw the same thing...gonna see if I can shoot them an email or something, really want one

EDIT: Waiting on a response from Nutrien about the account issue, will update when they reply.
    Thanks ill be waiting eagerly to be able to order. Checked every day on this site once they showed up at the Vegas hospitality

Leave a comment:

• Jlogano22
    replied
    Oh man I’m definitely buying one of these as soon as they fix their stupid account issue

Leave a comment:

• cartervolk
    replied
    Yeah just saw the same thing...gonna see if I can shoot them an email or something, really want one

EDIT: Waiting on a response from Nutrien about the account issue, will update when they reply.
    Last edited by cartervolk; 10-12-2019, 12:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X