Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

More Next Gen diecasts and details revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Next Gen diecasts and details revealed!

Here ya guys go (includes a first look at the Mustang mold) :

https://youtu.be/ooneoviBRg0
    Last edited by WickedFan; 09-21-2021, 11:48 AM.

at the risk of being laughed at... another post said there is a podcast? am i missing something?!

Comment

Originally posted by Nooney19 View Post
      at the risk of being laughed at... another post said there is a podcast? am i missing something?!
      Yeah it's called "authenticated"

Comment

Originally posted by Nooney19 View Post
        Established since 1998

Comment

Chevy
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Chevy.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	82401 Ford

Name:	Ford.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	82402 Toyota

Name:	Toyota.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	82403
          Established since 1998

Comment

Name:	details.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	82406
            Established since 1998

Comment

How many would actually remove the underwing, its not something you can see while its displayed anyways..however, I can see many collectors shifting to the ARC versions which might help drive production numbers down on the Elites.

Comment

I think it’s bad ass and I may cut back but I’m going to still buy elites next year

Comment

Originally posted by raceman5000 View Post
                  How many would actually remove the underwing, its not something you can see while its displayed anyways..however, I can see many collectors shifting to the ARC versions which might help drive production numbers down on the Elites.
                  I was wondering this myself. I love the concept from Lionel and it looks great, but for me I’d probably stick to my current plan of buying elites for my fav driver and ARCs for everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                  X