Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

Sneak peek at 2022 diecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak peek at 2022 diecast

Click image for larger version

Name:	CE49681C-6006-4FB7-AF41-E999108CD30D.png
Views:	373
Size:	365.7 KB
ID:	82441 Click image for larger version

Name:	916713E3-49E9-4287-8D19-BB595349434D.png
Views:	351
Size:	496.8 KB
ID:	82442 Click image for larger version

Name:	7412F09E-A6B2-4996-B49D-6220889757B9.png
Views:	352
Size:	490.7 KB
ID:	82443

They look nice

Comment

Interesting too that they are going back to the rear camera on the roof if the images are correct,

Comment

• LGBlues19
        LGBlues19 commented
        Editing a comment
        It might be for the camera that acts as the rear view mirror. Probably would give a better view being mounted high instead of mounted on the tv panel . Wonder if tv coverage will be able to tap into that view as well or if tnere would be a separate camera for that

• Elliott249
        Elliott249 commented
        Editing a comment
        With all the technology we have I wouldn't see why not. Would have that old feel the Arca cars used to have with both cameras on the roof.

Check this out....Interview w/ Lionel's Howard Hitchcock......He shows off the Prototypes of all 3 makes in 1/24 .....Arc & Elite differences/Changes too... Plus 1/64's of all 3 makes..🙂👍

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...ature=youtu.be
      Last edited by Nascar24; 09-21-2021, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Logano2022
        Logano2022 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing, that was a really interesting watch.

• raceman5000
        raceman5000 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed, I especially like that he took the time to explain the various delay issues they are having. Hopefully this will curb some of the complaining as many of the delays are not Lionel's fault. Its just the nature of the world we live in at the moment.

• MatthewKB118
        MatthewKB118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Everyone should watch it, it’s very informative of the challenges Lionel has faced and it’s a cool watch

The rear windows on the Ford look very inaccurate

Comment

They look great

Comment

Also, not sure if anyone caught it but Howard mentioned that there will be a collectors version (diecast chassis) for the 1:64s in limited quantities. So it appears that we will get those from Circle B next year once again!

Comment

Originally posted by WickedFan View Post
            Also, not sure if anyone caught it but Howard mentioned that there will be a collectors version (diecast chassis) for the 1:64s in limited quantities. So it appears that we will get those from Circle B next year once again!
            I would be more inclined to buy one of those if it was on the merchandise hauler. I don't pre-order a lot of 1/64th but do typically impulse buy several at the track

I especially wouldn't order .many at all if shipping remains the way it is. Just out of principal I dislike paying as much as shipping is on a sine things. 1/64th when shipping is charged is probably going to be more than the car if things keep up like they are lately. Hopefully things change with the labor force and issues with containers to drive shipping back closer to where it was. Groundpoindin sent out an email that the containers used to be about 7 grand and are now about 24 grand

Comment

Dr.Diecast even said the 1:64s will have the same CAB and WINDOWS on all three brands, just like the Trucks having 1 mold.

Comment

If the tires set level and the wraps don’t start bubbling and peeling after a couple years on display, I’ll be happy.

Comment

The 1st is the Arc and the 2nd is a elite with the undercarriage exposed of the new next gen die cast

it look cool 😎

Comment

• Empire Racing
                    Empire Racing commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The under wing, and air deflector.

I’m not knocking the ARC collector but the ARC continues to look cheap 🤦‍♂️

Comment

Looks as if the cars are lowered to the wheels like they’re supposed to be, and the front valance is accurately lower.

Comment

Will be neat pieces for sure. Hope they get the paint issues fixed.

Comment

Why does the lower valance stop before the front fender looks weird?

Comment

Working...
                        X