Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Autograph Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autograph Request

Good afternoon crew!
    Has anyone sent their Penske stuff to their autograph request before? I’m tempted to send my 2018 Ryan Blaney Roval win elite but I don’t want to risk it not coming back. Also what is a standard time frame on this too. Thank you!

I have mailed stuff to the Penske shop, both for Nascar and indycar drivers and even the Captain himself. Each time I have gotten my items back all signed but it varies on time frame, some just a couple of months, for Roger it was almost a year.

Comment

• Dillibar
      Dillibar commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Sounds like it’s worth it. The last time I mailed something was back in 2008 to Kyle Busch. It took a few months but I ended getting my stuff back.

Update: I ended up sending 2 items on January 25th for Blaney to sign and just got them back today! Really wish all drivers did this. Super cool!

Comment

• bigsilverstang
      bigsilverstang commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! If you’re a William Byron fan he does mail in autographs. I’ve sent 3 or 4 cars so far.

Very cool! How did you handle the postage for the return? Sending a diecast seems like it’d be tricky with adding a self-addressed stamped box

Comment

• Dillibar
      Dillibar commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s was tricky to say the least…..I went to USPS first and they told me no on the return postage and to go to UPS. So then I went to ups and they also told me no. It wasn’t until a customer at UPS said to do it online. So I purchased the out going label through ups and then proceeded to make the return label through the website with all the info and then picked up the label at the ups store and inserted it in the box with the car.

• 197SM_
      197SM_ commented
      Editing a comment
      you can make a return label with usps too online - I have done it when I sent stuff to the richard petty museum - you just have to create two labels 1) from you to your destination then on 2) do from the destination to you - it has worked for me several times.

• Dillibar
      Dillibar commented
      Editing a comment
      Usps and ups were not budging on the whole return label thing. Not sure why it’s such a big deal for them to do it in store. One of the customers in line told me to do it online.

I've heard you can leave a prepaid return address label in the box with the car, and they will put it on the box and send it back to you, BUT I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

• Dillibar
      Dillibar commented
      Editing a comment
      This is exactly what I did! Only took a month to get back!

• Raptor_7206
      Raptor_7206 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's good t hear! I have a few cars to send it now lol

That is awesome!!! Love Blaney

Comment

Working...
    X