Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

Chase Elliott Sprint Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Elliott Sprint Car

According to his store, there will be a diecast made of the sprint car he's driving. They also stated they are working on getting a midget diecast done as well.

While the NASCAR season has wrapped up, Chase isn't done racing just yet. He's planning to race in some USAC Midget and Sprint Car races in California in mid November with A_SHOC Performance Energy sponsoring the car. Chase will be racing alongside his Hendrick Motorsports teammate Kyle Larson. They will kick things off at the Hangtown 100 at Placerville Speedway the weekend of Nov. 18-20.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (1).jpg
Views:	225
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	88306
    Established since 1998

Comment

Man he is such a team player... he wants to get better. And respects his teamates tremendously. I am gonna have to get his late model and midget and sprint. It takes guts to fall off in those races to try and get better.

Comment

• Cornfed
        Cornfed commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he is a team player, but he smart enough to keep sharp, and also realizes there still things to learn. Oh, and there is the fun part, can’t forget the fun part lol

• Thunderstruck
        Thunderstruck commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said big bro!

Diecast are up on his store.

Comment

Yup, and they'll ship almost a year from now, October 2022. lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.png
Views:	106
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	88562
        Established since 1998

Comment

Does anyone know if these are only going to be sold through his website? Would like to get one but don't like them billing right away and not getting the car for a year!

Comment

• 8timechamp
            8timechamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I messaged circle b to see if they are going to offer, I haven't heard anything back yet.

• KaseyBart
            KaseyBart commented
            Editing a comment
            I did the same thing, I was told they are hoping to offer and are looking into it. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Also they mentioned his Nitro Rally Cross car was in the works as well. Go on chase elliott store... take my money.

Comment

Working...
          X