Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Sherry Strong Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherry Strong Collection

I figured I’d share something different than my usual Chase Elliott stuff. I give you the Sherry Strong Autographed collection. Includes 2018, 2020 and 2021 (they didn’t offer one in 2019 to the best of my knowledge). As a NJ resident I’ve always had a place in my heart for Martin and Sherry. I’ve met them both and they are some of the most down to earth people out there. I’m proud to help support her charity and I hope that her goals are met and a cure is found. Click image for larger version

Name:	CF19C6ED-739B-4145-BAC1-1BEF57062073.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	107945

Very nice!
    Established since 1998

Comment

Sweet adds

Comment

Very cool 😎

Comment

Originally posted by GryWlf777 View Post
          I figured I’d share something different than my usual Chase Elliott stuff. I give you the Sherry Strong Autographed collection. Includes 2018, 2020 and 2021 (they didn’t offer one in 2019 to the best of my knowledge). As a NJ resident I’ve always had a place in my heart for Martin and Sherry. I’ve met them both and they are some of the most down to earth people out there. I’m proud to help support her charity and I hope that her goals are met and a cure is found. Click image for larger version

Name:	CF19C6ED-739B-4145-BAC1-1BEF57062073.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	107945
          Awesome

Comment

Sweet Triple Play..........

Comment

Awesome!!! The Sherry Strong cars are awesome! Hoping for a digital camo teal scheme this year

Comment

It's awesome to see all 3 cars side by side by side. I've got both of the dual autos too and a regular 2020 Elite since a signed dual version wasn't offered. I'm waiting to add the Bristol dual auto that I've preordered too!

Comment

• GryWlf777
                  GryWlf777 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm also waiting on the Bristol Dual Auto.

That is a great looking set!! very nice

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind responses.

Comment

Awesome looking set!

Comment

Working...
                    X