Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Complete 2007 1/64 Winners Collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete 2007 1/64 Winners Collection!

Finally finished this custom case for all 40 of the races version cars from 2007! A lot of hours and supplies went into making this thing but it looks so good! I’m so glad it’s finally done!

Very nice collection!

Comment

• 24Ever
      24Ever commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Very nice! Awesome set you got there! Now for all the 1/24’s lol.

Comment

• 24Ever
      24Ever commented
      Editing a comment
      That actually crossed my mind at one point...that’d be quite the endeavor and I think I’d need a lot of help to get all of those!

Should have been Jeff's year. Great collection, setup looks great.
    "Bent fenders, hurt feelings. I love it!" - Kevin Harvick​

Comment

• 24Ever
      24Ever commented
      Editing a comment
      100% agree (along with 2004 & 2014) but thank you!

Awesome collection!

Comment

Very nicely done! Looks great.

Comment

Working...
      X