Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

First race I attended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First race I attended

With the help of Marklan7620 I was able to add the race win of the first ever race I attended back in 2009 at Auto Club. I highly recommend this seller!
    Attached Files

Can't go wrong with that, races that I always attended and getting the diecast for are the ones I cherish the most since I saw that car win in person/was at the race. Not to mention that's your 1st race ever attended, making it a little more special then the rest. 1st race I attended was 07 Brickyard and it was a thrill to behold. Let's not talk about the next year in 08 though which killed the Brickyard lol. Either way congrats on getting that!!!

Comment

1969 local short track at west palm beach fairgrounds climb the austrailian pines to watch the races bobby & donnie allison used to race there

Comment

Very nice add

Comment

Working...
        X