Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

chase elliott elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chase elliott elite

going through my ce cars and found this 1 2020 give a hoot raw great car i guess when you don't check them once in a while loose track with what you have Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1594.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	409.2 KB
ID:	114524

Awesome piece

Comment

You have to check them once in awhile to see if they started to bubble & crack also. lol.
      Established since 1998

Comment

I love raw finish cars!

Comment

That is nice

Comment

thank's all havn't seen any more of these
            Last edited by jrracer; 08-04-2022, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Nice "find"

Comment

thanks

Comment

You certainly have some nice ones, brother. This one is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornfed View Post
                    You certainly have some nice ones, brother. This one is awesome!
                    thanks mike my fav.is the 2019 dega win raw got the cota win raw coming
                    Last edited by jrracer; 08-05-2022, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post
                      going through my ce cars and found this 1 2020 give a hoot raw great car i guess when you don't check them once in a while loose track with what you have Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1594.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	409.2 KB
ID:	114524
                      Nice raw add.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball88 View Post

Nice raw add.
                        thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X