Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Buzz's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz's Collection

Took me way too long to finally make one of these and update my profile on Lionel Garage, but I was finally able to photo most of the 1/24's in my collection and am in the process of unboxing some newer additions into my collection that I will take photos of and add to this over time. Shout out to Bob MOPARBOB for giving me the motivation to get all of my collection photographed and shared for all to see. I'll put my Garage link below with photos included of all the 1/24's I was able to take. Any praise or criticism is welcomed as I've never been the best photographer and took the photos the best I could.

All additions I get will be posted and both my Garage/Diecast Wishlist links are below for those interested in viewing/assisting me in getting diecasts on the Wishlist. Enjoy!!!!!!

Garage Link:
    Take a look inside 's Collection and see the photos they've taken. owns items and has uploaded photos. Join Pincentives to create your own Collection and share your photos.

Diecast Wishlist Link:
    Last edited by Buzz; 01-21-2023, 08:32 PM.

Buzz Looking great! Well done!
    Always been MoPAR <--------- Click the links for more info
    TELL IT TO THE MARINES <-------------------------------------

Comment

• Buzz
      Buzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bob!

Well done 👍

Comment

• Buzz
      Buzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Man!

Awesome collection

Comment

• Buzz
      Buzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Man!

Had these pair of 1's unboxed due to the controversy around them, Chastain's COTA & GoPro Dual Auto's..... Let's hope the third time is the charm with the Hail Melon Dual Auto.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8900.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.46 MB ID:	128155 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8904.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.35 MB ID:	128154
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Buzz; 01-12-2023, 11:30 AM. Reason: Trying to remove the attachments, don't know why it isn't letting me

Comment

Awesome adds

Comment

• Buzz
        Buzz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank You!

Here's a proper pair of 1's, Little Jamie Baby's 2010 Brickyard RW's Auto'd Elite Color Chrome and Nickel Finishes!!! Saw these the past week on eBay and had to snag them up to finish the 2010 Brickyard collection from an underrated Brickyard I attended. Proper auto's from Jamie Mac as well and these look amazing! Nickel finish from the catalog was a rare finish to have in elite, only having 5 total nickel elites produced in it's entire run?? Also included a side by side of the Standard, CC, and Nickel finishes alongside one another.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8883.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	128145 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8882.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	128146 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8890.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	128147 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8887.jpg
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	128148 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8895.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	128149
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
        Here's a proper pair of 1's, Little Jamie Baby's 2010 Brickyard RW's Auto'd Elite Color Chrome and Nickel Finishes!!! Saw these the past week on eBay and had to snag them up to finish the 2010 Brickyard collection from an underrated Brickyard I attended. Proper auto's from Jamie Mac as well and these look amazing! Nickel finish from the catalog was a rare finish to have in elite, only having 5 total nickel elites produced in it's entire run?? Also included a side by side of the Standard, CC, and Nickel finishes alongside one another.

Name:	IMG_8883.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	128145 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8882.jpg
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	128146 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8890.jpg
Views:	133
ID:	128147 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8887.jpg
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	128148 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8895.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	128149
        like the early cars

Comment

• Buzz
          Buzz commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed 100%, thanks!

Very cool

Comment

• Buzz
          Buzz commented
          Editing a comment
          Appreciate it!

Nice collection Buzz
        #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

• Buzz
          Buzz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks man!

• Steelersfan1988
          Steelersfan1988 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ur Welcome

Very nice collection

Comment

Nickel looks great !!

Comment

• Buzz
            Buzz commented
            Editing a comment
            Underrated finish after finally having one in my collection!

Always did like that BPS scheme he ran but that nickel finish is awesome tho. Looks like one they could have ran on track.

Comment

• Buzz
            Buzz commented
            Editing a comment
            It honestly does look like an all silver BPS that could be ran. Thanks!

Keeping the 1's rolling, Jamie Mac's 2014 McDonalds Elite Color Chrome, auto'd by Jamie. Right after I said I get special finishes every once in a while this gem popped up for a very nice price and I couldn't resist lol. Can't go wrong with the red CC cars and this one is a beautiful addition!

Name:	IMG_8923.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	128472 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8925.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	128473 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8926.jpg
Views:	101