Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Buzz's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome add

Comment

• Buzz
      Buzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Man!

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
    Keeping the 1's rolling, Jamie Mac's 2014 McDonalds Elite Color Chrome, auto'd by Jamie. Right after I said I get special finishes every once in a while this gem popped up for a very nice price and I couldn't resist lol. Can't go wrong with the red CC cars and this one is a beautiful addition!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8923.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	128472 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8925.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	128473 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8926.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	128474
    nice mac

Comment

• Buzz
      Buzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You!

Very nice, quality pieces in there.

Comment

• Buzz
      Buzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man!

This may be the steal of 2023 for myself at $40 with shipping, Clint Bowyer's 2012 5-Hour Energy Auto'd Elite. The car that gave Clint and MWR the best shot they would both have at ever getting a championship until Gordon infamously derailed any hopes of that happening. This was always my favorite of the 5-Hour Energy schemes over the years and it's honestly criminal none of Bowyer's MWR's RW's were never made into any Elite or ARC Platinum diecasts, especially that beautiful Charlotte RW with pink on it. Always nice to have the additional auto to boot from Bowyer as well!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8931.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	128855 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8933.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	128856 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8935.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	2.41 MB