Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

Kyle Busch Homestead Win Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Busch Homestead Win Elite

Kyle Busch 2019 Homestead Win Elite DIN # 50. Lionel hit this one out of the park. The M&M's wrappers on the roof and deck lid are awesome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KB_Homestead_Win_Web.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	6.90 MB
ID:	33559Click image for larger version

Name:	KB_Homestead_Win_2_Web.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	7.13 MB
ID:	33560

Cool looking KB raced win add.

Comment

Very nice piece!

Comment

mine should be here Saturday or Monday
        Last edited by MICHAEL O; 08-13-2020, 02:28 PM.

Comment

As much as I am not a fan of Kyle's, that's an awesome diecast. I was there for that race and it looks as good as it did in Victory Lane.

Comment

• Goodcopsc
            Goodcopsc commented
            Editing a comment
            Ditto man.

• Cornfed
            Cornfed commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too, I am glad I ordered one for myself and son-in-law.

That’s a badass car

Comment

Very nice , I wished I ordered one

Comment

Awesome car

Comment

Great add. Still waiting on mine to arrive.

Comment

I know they took the reference picture in victory lane, but do you find it odd they did add the side window?

Comment

Originally posted by Fsu18 View Post
                    I know they took the reference picture in victory lane, but do you find it odd they did add the side window?
                    I go back and forth on the side window. It is accurate to as it appeared in victory lane. I personally think it is kind of cool that they took it out given the story of Brexton riding in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Fsu18 View Post
                      Originally posted by bluestreak_1918 View Post

I go back and forth on the side window. It is accurate to as it appeared in victory lane. I personally think it is kind of cool that they took it out given the story of Brexton riding in the car.
                      I think it's best it was removed cause if you look at the other right side corner window it does have confetti stuck to it so how odd would it have looked with a completely clear right side window?

A discussion we've had several times before as far as raced vs. victory lane but you can't really get reference shots on the tracks so they are more like raced victory lane versions.

Comment

I don't know how I managed to fall asleep on this or the standard during preorder? Now Feebay prices are well north of $100.00. If I can get a standard version for under $100, i will pounce. Great pics btw!

Comment

Originally posted by KB18 View Post
                          I don't know how I managed to fall asleep on this or the standard during preorder? Now Feebay prices are well north of $100.00. If I can get a standard version for under $100, i will pounce. Great pics btw!
                          Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                          X