Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

2 new adds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 new adds

BamaGirl#9 . 2018 Liquid Color Martinsville win elite and 2018 Homestead Liquid Color EliteGot these 2 this past week , thanks too
    Last edited by Tommy22; 09-19-2020, 08:20 PM.

Very cool Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewKB118 View Post
      Very cool Tommy
      Thank you

Comment

Great adds and kudos to BamaGirl#9 She's been active in several deals lately

Comment

• BamaGirl#9
          BamaGirl#9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you FreakyFast4ord! It was awesome seeing Kevin win at Bristol tonight! I appreciate folks working a good deal with me and I will gladly work a good deal with them! 😊

Great adds!

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
          Great adds and kudos to BamaGirl#9 She's been active in several deals lately
          Very good to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by Axalta24 View Post
            Great adds!
            Thanks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy22 View Post
              BamaGirl#9 . 2018 Liquid Color Martinsville win elite and 2018 Homestead Liquid Color EliteGot these 2 this past week , thanks too
              Tommy22 You are very welcome! I will have to post some pics of my end of our trade when I get home from Bristol and Charlotte next week!

Comment

Working...
              X