Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Attention All Users!

Now that the forum has been up for some time we will be going through and deleting users whose emails do not match customer accounts in our database. If you registered with an email not related to your Lionel Racing account it will be deleted.  You can register again with your correct email or you may update your email in our records by contacting the call center.  Please not this will be happening over the next several days.  
2 of 2 < >

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

My Collection Rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crnman3 View Post
    Just an amazing collection! Love seeing it again as well. Thanks for sharing
    Thanks man.

Comment

Now that's how you interior decorate! And congrats on the two new adds.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
        Now that's how you interior decorate! And congrats on the two new adds.
        Thanks bud. It's taken a lot of years to get it to this point. lol

Comment

Absolutely amazing, I have a long way to go...

Question thought, the display case that has the cars facing forwards, is that custom made or did you purchase it somewhere....would like to get one for my office.

thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by raceman5000 View Post
            Absolutely amazing, I have a long way to go...

Question thought, the display case that has the cars facing forwards, is that custom made or did you purchase it somewhere....would like to get one for my office.

thanks for sharing.
            Thanks bud,. The display case in my family room is a Polanski curio display case. They can be purchased. It's not custom made but I did add 5 shelves to it. They normally come with 5 shelves.The front is a sliding door that will go left or right. Here is a picture of the front opened.

Comment

Working...
            X