Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

A surprise and blessing RAOK from a brother here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A surprise and blessing RAOK from a brother here

Thank you Cornfed ! My collecting has pretty much died out except for certain pieces and wonderful diecast gifts from friends I add to the Mancave, or race room.

I guess, I collect pieces of my collection friends now, and its a wonderful connection to great friendships made in this hobby. And treasure everyone of them.

Nothing more treasured in diecast are pieces surprisingly given..... Its in its new home in the case. And gonna buy a shelf to put under Red Bull picture you gave me, in man cave bar. To place this bad boy under. Click image for larger version

Name:	20211120_120915.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	88269 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211120_120859.jpg
Views:	178
ID:	88268 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211120_121527.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	88270

great RAOK, no bull

Comment

That is a fine piece
      1:I 5: X 9:II 16:I 24:I 48:IV

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
        Thank you Cornfed ! My collecting has pretty much died out except for certain pieces and wonderful diecast gifts from friends I add to the Mancave, or race room.

I guess, I collect pieces of my collection friends now, and its a wonderful connection to great friendships made in this hobby. And treasure everyone of them.

Nothing more treasured in diecast are pieces surprisingly given..... Its in its new home in the case. And gonna buy a shelf to put under Red Bull picture you gave me, in man cave bar. To place this bad boy under. Click image for larger version

Name:	20211120_120915.jpg
Views:	165
ID:	88269 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211120_120859.jpg
Views:	178
ID:	88268 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211120_121527.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	88270
        You are very welcome, and I know nobody more deserving Lil’Bro. What you add to this forum, is immeasurable

Comment

• Thunderstruck
          Thunderstruck commented
          Editing a comment
          My man,I appreciate the kind words. But its all of you who make this forum..... its a blessing just being a part of it. Thank you so much. Its a way cool piece and treasured.

Very nice piece!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Nice!
            Established since 1998

Comment

Wow. Very cool RAOK.

Comment

Thank you each and everyone of ya. Its fun sharing these. Sorry for late response. Wife had to go to hospital so its been busy....

Comment

• Texas3
                  Texas3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hope all is well

• Thunderstruck
                  Thunderstruck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is settling down. Thank God

Awesome RAOK - cool looking add!!

Comment

Working...