Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

Larson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larson

Another damaged Lionel car! Just about tired of this.

Not good

Comment

Leave it on display a few months and the wrap will be peeling in so many places you won’t notice.

Comment

That's a shame. I basically stop purchasing in 2018 when it all went to .......

Comment

Originally posted by FESTER View Post
          Another damaged Lionel car! Just about tired of this.
          how many damaged have you received, ?
          Last edited by Texas3; 11-24-2021, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• FESTER
            FESTER commented
            Editing a comment
            Out of the last 5 new pre-ordered cars I have received from Lionel or Circle b 3 had damage!
            In the past few months I have purchased 6 prototypes from Circle b and they were all perfect.
            I just don't get it

You know seeing this alot more and its getting worse..... hate this for ya. And I guess until customers stop buying and they go under it won't change. I see more people having to deal with damaged pieces. And then later down the road the coating is bubbling off.... This is truly sad. I love the Lionel people,and have met them numerous times. But the product is getting alot worse. Hope they can get you a replacement.

Comment

Working...
          X