Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

This is a new forum. All members must register a new account. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies to clear your computer of any issues or any past site caching. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin Discrection.
See more
See less

Passing the Torch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing the Torch

Click image for larger version  Name:	FE9FAC68-A1F7-451B-9C48-E87FB1127CA9.jpg Views:	10 Size:	3.67 MB ID:	88513 After waiting over a year from seeing it in person, I finally received my Passing the Torch Set. Great job by Lionel. Nice packaging and some solid cars. Click image for larger version  Name:	3C12E9BF-A7AD-4287-88EB-CD092FFB4811.jpg Views:	10 Size:	158.8 KB ID:	88512
    Last edited by GryWlf777; 11-24-2021, 02:15 PM.

That’s super cool and congrats!

Comment

Very nice. Did this set come with the matching DIN's ? Cars and box art look really good.

Comment

• GryWlf777
        GryWlf777 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the last 5 digits match, but the cars do have different prefixes CU20X9 and CU2048.

That's awesome! Mine should arrive this afternoon.

Comment

They knocked it out of the park! Great job Lionel

Comment

Very cool 😎

Comment

Very nice congrats

Comment

Originally posted by GryWlf777 View Post
              Click image for larger version Name:	FE9FAC68-A1F7-451B-9C48-E87FB1127CA9.jpg Views:	10 Size:	3.67 MB ID:	88513 After waiting over a year from seeing it in person, I finally received my Passing the Torch Set. Great job by Lionel. Nice packaging and some solid cars. Click image for larger version Name:	3C12E9BF-A7AD-4287-88EB-CD092FFB4811.jpg Views:	10 Size:	158.8 KB ID:	88512
              i ordered the 1/64 set

Comment

Great set! Cool packaging. Got mine with matching DINs also. Except for a broken trunk hinge.

Comment

• GryWlf777
                  GryWlf777 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That’s a bummer!

• kwobubba
                  kwobubba commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hopefully they’ll have a replacement

Is the Chase any different from the regular run?

Comment

That set looks awesome. I'm glad I didn't miss out on getting the set, it looks awesome. 😎

Comment

Originally posted by waffle88 View Post
                    Is the Chase any different from the regular run?
                    It is, but not much difference. The Phoenix win is after the burnout with the cut fender and this one is before and the fender is clean.

Comment

• Chevywolf30
                      Chevywolf30 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's an amazing attention to detail.

Originally posted by GryWlf777 View Post
                    Click image for larger version Name:	FE9FAC68-A1F7-451B-9C48-E87FB1127CA9.jpg Views:	10 Size:	3.67 MB ID:	88513 After waiting over a year from seeing it in person, I finally received my Passing the Torch Set. Great job by Lionel. Nice packaging and some solid cars. Click image for larger version Name:	3C12E9BF-A7AD-4287-88EB-CD092FFB4811.jpg Views:	10 Size:	158.8 KB ID:	88512
                    my 1/64 set showed up today impressive

Comment

That is sick!!!!

Comment

Really like the details that are different from the race win.

Comment

• stingray454
                          stingray454 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Is it just me, or are the numbers on the top different sizes? I received mine but have been so busy I have not had a chance to open them yet. Will do that tomorrow.
                      Working...
                      X