Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Passing the Torch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stingray454
    commented on 's reply
    Is it just me, or are the numbers on the top different sizes? I received mine but have been so busy I have not had a chance to open them yet. Will do that tomorrow.

• Warrior9
    replied
    I received mine today. The DINs match which is cool.. It's one heck of a set. So much nicer than I expected...😎

Leave a comment:

• Chip28018
    replied
    Really like the details that are different from the race win.

Leave a comment:

• Thunderstruck
    replied
    That is sick!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jrracer
    replied
    Originally posted by GryWlf777 View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	FE9FAC68-A1F7-451B-9C48-E87FB1127CA9.jpg Views:	10 Size:	3.67 MB ID:	88513 After waiting over a year from seeing it in person, I finally received my Passing the Torch Set. Great job by Lionel. Nice packaging and some solid cars. Click image for larger version Name:	3C12E9BF-A7AD-4287-88EB-CD092FFB4811.jpg Views:	10 Size:	158.8 KB ID:	88512
    my 1/64 set showed up today impressive

Leave a comment:

• Chevywolf30
    commented on 's reply
    That's an amazing attention to detail.

• TeamGasly10
    replied
    Originally posted by waffle88 View Post
    Is the Chase any different from the regular run?
    It is, but not much difference. The Phoenix win is after the burnout with the cut fender and this one is before and the fender is clean.

Leave a comment:

• Warrior9
    replied
    That set looks awesome. I'm glad I didn't miss out on getting the set, it looks awesome. 😎

Leave a comment:

• waffle88
    replied
    Is the Chase any different from the regular run?

Leave a comment:

• kwobubba
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully they’ll have a replacement

• GryWlf777
    commented on 's reply
    That’s a bummer!

• Stiffy
    replied
    Great set! Cool packaging. Got mine with matching DINs also. Except for a broken trunk hinge.

Leave a comment:

• jrracer
    replied
    Originally posted by GryWlf777 View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	FE9FAC68-A1F7-451B-9C48-E87FB1127CA9.jpg Views:	10 Size:	3.67 MB ID:	88513 After waiting over a year from seeing it in person, I finally received my Passing the Torch Set. Great job by Lionel. Nice packaging and some solid cars. Click image for larger version Name:	3C12E9BF-A7AD-4287-88EB-CD092FFB4811.jpg Views:	10 Size:	158.8 KB ID:	88512
    i ordered the 1/64 set

Leave a comment:

• Axalta24
    replied
    Very nice congrats

Leave a comment:

• MatthewKB118
    replied
    Very cool 😎

Leave a comment:

Working...
X