Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE READ! YOUR TIME HERE COULD DEPEND ON IT!

Welcome to the Lionel Racing Forum! All users must register for a forum account to post. You MUST be an active Lionel Racing buyer and your email MUST match what is in our database. Inappropriate names or anything using Lionel, RCCA or any Lionel affiliates will not be accepted as a forum account name. If your registration has any of these stated issues your account will be deleted. Please read the registration email you receive when signing up and follow the instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you do not see one in your mailbox. You cannot post to the forum until this is complete.

Forum Mantra..."TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED" keyboard warriors not needed. Be respectful of forum admin and others at all times. Your account could be banned at anytime at Lionel Racing Admin discretion.
See more
See less

Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone

Can anyone confirm this is an actual prototype. I know it’s got a sticker on the bottom but anyone can make one of these.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Blg1267 View Post
    Can anyone confirm this is an actual prototype. I know it’s got a sticker on the bottom but anyone can make one of these.
    No sir,would have to be a hard pass for me. That is not a proto.

Comment

That's interesting. I would ask Thomas if Lionel ever had a proto come this way. Also that PO number would describe that car. What is the back story on the car?

Comment

• Texas3
        Texas3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably Mr. Excitements most popular ride, Smok'n Joes,
        Camel was a promo for Camel Ciggs 1997.
        Hut Stricklin drove it first for Junior Johnson in 1994

The good old days, when tobacco companies could sponsor cars, not today with the woke generation. lol.
      Established since 1998

Comment

• Thunderstruck
        Thunderstruck commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, some of these were just awesome. Always enjoyed the Skoal pieces.

Originally posted by DonCarp24Phan View Post
      That's interesting. I would ask Thomas if Lionel ever had a proto come this way. Also that PO number would describe that car. What is the back story on the car?
      Not sure. Saw it on eBay for a good price and bought it.

Comment

Just got verification this is an actual prototype…sweet. Add it to my no Bull and skoal prototypes

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Empire Racing View Post
            The good old days, when tobacco companies could sponsor cars, not today with the woke generation. lol.
            Didn’t this end in the early 2000s, which is why RJ Reynolds had to leave, because of the government?

Comment

• Empire Racing
              Empire Racing commented
              Editing a comment
              That's the government also being intrusive/obtrusive in everybody's lives, and getting their hands into everything, which they belong in to begin with. lol.
              Last edited by Empire Racing; 03-21-2022, 02:00 AM.
          Working...
          X